A friend from Gaia and I had an agreement that i'll make her some pixel arts in a tea party theme and she'll pay for it.
It was a pm'ed that I told her that I'm giving her rights to sell and privilege to edit the pixel arts I especially made made for her Gaia Online Mini Shop .... Here is the link >> Simplicity Cafe
But and so, for arts copyrights. It is also necessary that the public should know about the permission I gave her.
So here it goes! ^_^
I'm Fonyl, a graphic artist is giving my permission to my friend, citrusea the rights to sell and edit my pixel artwork I made solely for her Gaia Online Mini Shop. The pixel artwork found in her mini shop should not be distributed outside Gaia Online without my permission.

how cuuuuuuuuuute. i especially love the little milk cartons and the cups!! you're a really good pixel artist.
ReplyDelete[ blog | twitter ]
Thank you! =D... Ima lazy running a mini shop so instead I just sell my work... That way, I'll earn gaia gold. =D
ReplyDeleteyea, im kind of lazy with mine too. it used to be soooooooooo busy before i went on hiatus. now it's a bit slow, which is good, cause i can continue being lazy... lol. speaking of which, i have so many ideas for things to pixel for my shop. i should get to it. xD
ReplyDelete[ blog | twitter ]
OMG hooow cuteeee
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the pie on the right and the cute
milk carton ^___^
xx