Yay! I won the last event of Luview : 100 Likes event.
The last giveaways are: Lemon Balm Cleansing Bubble
and Real Skin Primer BB Cream.
My First Impression???
I LIKE IT ALOT!
Why? Because It is hypoallergenic.
I have dry and sensitive skin. The best part of Lemon Balm Cleansing Bubble is that
when I used it twice a day. It doesn't dry my skin like the local brand I've tried.
The BB Cream is light on the face. I'm not fond of using cosmetics product.
So I'm really comfortable using the Real Skin Primer BB Cream because it is not heavy on the face.
And this time, Luview is hosting another giveaway contest.
Mechanics:
1. Click "Like" LUVIEW Facebook Fan Page
2. Visit Luview official Home Page: www.luview.com
3. Leave your: (a) Nationality
(b) Select 2 products you want to have
(c) your feeling thought on Luview brand on their event page website
They also have a hidden question where One lucky winner will recieve a special secret present from Luview.
The hidden question is:
What the is meaning of 1004?
Leave your guess at their Facebook Fan Page.
Goodluck to everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment