Blog entry for LOVE to Shop at SM Store | Fashion finds blogging contest
When it comes to great shopping
experience,
I just know where to GO.
Let's go! Let's shop at SM Store.
I'm so confident that SM Store
really have it all.
SM Store is totally jam-packed!
For ladies to men apparels to
kids and infant section, for all ages.
They even got stuffs for our
homes, school and office supplies,
and essential needs for
our daily lifestyle.
As their popular tagline says
" WE GOT IT ALL FOR YOU!"
And that's 100% true, with a wide
array of valuable finds.
From SM basic needs to
glamorous couture.
Quality clothing and
accessories that are quirky, elegant and trendy will surely
rock my shopping experience
without hurting the pocket.
Not only that, they also offer
their loyal customers (SMAC, Prestige Card and BDO cardholder) with lots of
benefits when they shop at SM Store during sales and events. Hurray for
discounts, rebate, coupons, contest and promos!
The great shopping experience only comes with THE SM
STORE.
SM Ladies' Fashion and Girl's
Teen Wear (GTW)
are always on the update.
Attractive, casual and formal
dress for women.
Timeless, sophisticated and comfy
shoes for gentlemen
that are suited
for schooling, important occasion, and business meetings.
Adorable babies shoes.
Love the colorful and comfy
designs!
Parisian shoes and bags are
truly must have.
Fierce , trendy and comfy !
Give your outfit an attitude by
adding dazzling accessories from SM accessories.
It’ll add sparks on you.
I'm not a shopaholic, not even a fashion
expert.
But, like
I have said, when I'm on a shopping adventure.
SM store
is surely the place.
Florals,
laces, and ruffles are truly must have on my fashion shopping list.
Had this vintage clutch bag a
decade ago.
I have used it on my
JS-prom. It adds glam to my gown.
It is my kikay-kit bag that
night.
Laid-back fashion is what I’m good at…
I’m somewhat confident in casual and timeless clothing.
I love showing my feminine side in knitted sweater paired with denim shorts.
Sleeveless blouse : O p t i o ns
Knitted sweater : T r u e ♥ L o v e
Short : T r u e ♥ L o v e
Shoes : P a r i s i a n
Hair clip : W W W
Simply chic, a not
over-to-the-top outfit that is sweet and vintage.
I really think that the cute red
satchel bag completes
my simple vintage chic look.
Floral Blouse : W e e k e n d e r
Black Skirt : B a l e n o
Shoes : S o l e m a t e
Bag : P a r i s i a n
Bow clip : W W W
This look reminds me of spring.
I'm
already a mom and old enough for kiddie stuffs.
But I
think the fanciful flower crown adds that spring
whimsical
look.
Not to mention, I bought the flower crown at kids section and
floral top at pre-teen section before I got pregnant.
floral top at pre-teen section before I got pregnant.
Floral
blouse : G r l f r n d z
Lacey
vest : B e t t y
Short : T
r u e ♥ L o v e
Shoes : P a r i s i a n
Flower Crown : M y f a i r y p r i n c e s s
Hair clip : W W W
All three different looks courtesy of SM Store!
and so there you go! Hope you enjoy my shopping lovables finds and have a great day!















No comments:
Post a Comment