Saturday, January 7, 2012

Random Me and Random Stuffs

If you've been reading my blog for almost a year (a secret follower or a public follower)... 
I think you already know by now that I'm a MMORPG gamer.

Often times when I play. Many people think that I'm a guy because I like (love) PVP (player vs player) alot.
When you play mmorpg... The main idea is to level up and to get stronger. 
I met some girl gamers that don't like pvp because they were bullied by rude guys. (sigh)
But for me, I like to test my ability if I have improve in the game through pvp. 

Some MMORPG that I've tried are the following:
Ragnarok Online
Ran Online 
Cabal Online
Lineage II Online
Maple Story
Eden Eternal
Forsaken World
Dragonica 

Casual games:
Band Master 

They're so many that I don't remember others. 
Hey I still have a life.




1 comment:

  1. Yay maple!
    I've played a few MMORPG games ..but after awhile, I feel like I get a bit bored of them ..and just stop P:

    ReplyDelete