
I don't have a golden voice. I don't even play any music instruments.
I'm not even taught how to sing... I don't know how to read musical notes...
But one thing I'm sure. When I hear these songs...
I wanna sing (sing in the bathroom)... (✿◠‿◠)
<<< Image Source: www.favim.com
Artist in Alphabetical Order!
- Acel Bisa >>> One Love
- Annie Little (Annie Anxiety) >>> Still Missing You, Fly Me Way
- Barbie Almalbis ( Barbie's Cradle) >>> Everyday ★
- D' Sound >>> Do I Need A Reason
- David Choi >>> By My Side, So Weightless
- Donna Lewis >>> I Could Be The One
- Donna Lewis and Richard Marx >>> At The Beginning
- Ituana >>>Don't Cry, You Can't Always Get What You Want
- Late Night Alumni >>> Sunrise Comes To Soon
- Leigh Nash >>> Need To Be Next To You
- Lenka >>> The Show
- Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi >>> I See The Light
- Mindy Gledhill >>> All About Your Heart ★, See The Good ★, Anchor
- Rico Blanco (Rivermaya) >>> Balisong
- The Corrs >>> What Can I do, All The Love In The World
- Shania Twain >>> You've Got A Way
- Sophie Hopkins >>> As I Lay Me Down To Sleep
So I'm going to update this list when I remember all of my favorite songs...
No comments:
Post a Comment