Canon Powershot A495 Review
I've been using this camera for atleast 2 weeks since I bought it.
Good points:
The price is just right.
Really nice for capturing nature
It has automode
It has many cool features.
It has video
Outdoor photos are really great
User-friendly
Bad points:
Short life battery
Indoor photos are not that great
Slow shooting performance
Video is not that clear
Although, it is not a perfect camera. I really love this camera because it is easy-to-use. It has a lot of great features you can choose.
Outdoor picture are really nice and clear. It focuses well, especially takin' nature picture.
For amateur like me, I recommend this camera for a starter.
I've been using this camera for atleast 2 weeks since I bought it.
Good points:
The price is just right.
Really nice for capturing nature
It has automode
It has many cool features.
It has video
Outdoor photos are really great
User-friendly
Bad points:
Short life battery
Indoor photos are not that great
Slow shooting performance
Video is not that clear
Although, it is not a perfect camera. I really love this camera because it is easy-to-use. It has a lot of great features you can choose.
Outdoor picture are really nice and clear. It focuses well, especially takin' nature picture.
For amateur like me, I recommend this camera for a starter.
No comments:
Post a Comment