Friday, May 14, 2010

Digital Painting Using Mouse

Hello Everyone. So I skipped one month and was not able to post anything. But I've tried something new for me which I know not new to you guys. So last time, I tried to scan my sketchy and made play with the mouse. Instead using my colored pencil (Faber Castell brand) to color my art which is the usual. 
I used my Photoshoped CS4 to color my art.




So this is my first digital painting. I am a left handed person so its really hard for me to use the mouse with my right hand as a tool for drawing. 
I wish to have a pen tablet but right now that is not my priority.
You'll will notice that I made a lot of mistake.The hair strands are too thick and the eye lashes have round edges. The shoulder is not proportions and a lot lot more... But I love the result because its not that really bad. 
I love her lips, her facial expression and soft color. 
So that its for now guys. Thank you for reading.
 Hope to see you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment